Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekly Releases Sept 1

Big Releases


Total War: Rome II


Genre: Strategy

Released by: SEGA



I think it's time for me to try a Total War game.

Rayman Legends


Genre: Action

Released by: Ubisoft



Love Rayman, love Ubisoft, what could go wrong with this game?

Outlast


Genre: Horror survival, explorer

Released by: Red Barrel


Looks pretty nice, a little Amnesia copy, but I can forgive that. Probably won't play it alone at night...

Smaller Releases


Brothers: A Tale of two sons


Genre: Adventure

Released by: 505 Games



Looking forward to play this game.

Disney Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse


Genre: Action

Released by: Sega



Never played a 3D Mickey Mouse game before, but this looks nice.

The last door: Chapter 3


Genre: Adventure

Released by: The game Kitchen



Look lik eold adventure games. I guess I should give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment