Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekly PC Releases for last week (cause I am lazy...)

Big Releases


Final Fantasy XIV- A Realm Reborn


Genre: RPG

Released by: Square Enix



When I'm in the mood I like Final Fantasy. The trailer doesn't look bad, maybe I will give it a shot.


Lost Planet 3


Genre: Shooter

Released by: Capcom




Well after the trailer I can't say that I'm impressed. I didn't play any lost planet, maybe it is time to try it.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Ultimate Edition)


Genre: Action

Released by: Konami



Looks good, I will definately play it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows


Genre: Action

Released by: Activision



TMNT was big part of my childhood. I'm curious about this game. Although I think TMNT stuff should remain at cartoony style, and cartoons only.

Memoria


Genre: Adventure

Released by: Daedalic Entertainment





Epic quest, have to solve the riddle... Seems like something I would like.

Guardians of Middle-Earth


Genre: MOBA

Released by: Warner Bros. Interactive



Too bad it's a MOBA...

Smaller Releases


Shadowplay: Journey to Wonderland


Genre: Platformer

Released by: desertfoxsoftware



The title says it all.

Shelter


Genre: I would say badger life simulation

Released by: Might and Delight



Why would somebody do a video game about a badger??? These nowadays indie games... But maybe it would be like Proteus, which I thought it's stupid, but after I played it I was like Wooooow.

No comments:

Post a Comment